- Our charges are based on a 7 night stay Sat to Sat in a 6 berth caravan.
- Gas included. Electricity on £1 coin meters.
- 3 or 4 night stays may be available on request at various times throughout the season.
- A deposit of £80 payable by cash or cheque will secure your booking.
- Please make cheques payable to M.E. White.
- All prices include VAT at the current rate subject to any increases levied by the Government.
Bedding and linen is not included in rental caravans
|15th March - 13th April
|13th April - 25th May
|25th May - 1st June
|1st June - 20th July
|20th July - 24th August
|24th August - 31st August
|31st August - 26th October
|26th October - 2nd November
|2nd November - 16th November
- All accommodation is offered subject to being available at the time a deposit is received. Reserved accommodation without a deposit will only be held for 1 week.
- THE BALANCE OF PAYMENT IS DUE 28 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL. THE PROPRIETORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RE-LET THE UNIT IF THE BALANCE IS NOT PAID BY THE DUE DATE.
- Caravans are fully equipped with the exception of bedding and linen. Hirers must bring their own duvet, duvet covers, sheets , pillows and pillowslips, towels & tea towels.
- Caravans are let on condition that the hirer agrees to leave them in a clean and tidy on departure. There will be a £25 surcharge for vans not left in a clean condition.
- Hirers are responsible for any damage, loss or breakages to caravan and equipment during the hire period
- In the event of cancellation the full payment will be due unless 6 weeks notice is given. In serious cases of illness the proprietors will consider each case individually. A medical certificate must be supplied. *Deposits are non returnable*
- Animals: The following rules will be strictly enforced
- NO CATS Boarding kennels are available nearby
- Only 1 dog allowed in each caravan
- Dogs must not be allowed to sit on day seats or caravan beds. Owners must bring a blanket or basket for their dog.
- DOGS MUST NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED IN THE CARAVAN AT ANY TIME
- DOGS MUST BE KEPT ON A LEAD AT ALL TIMES and owners are responsible for clearing away any fouling of the park by their dog.
- Arrival time : 2.00pm
- Please vacate your van no later than 9.30am on your day of departure