- All accommodation is offered subject to being unlet at time deposit is received
- The balance of payment is paid 14 days prior to arrival. The proprietors
reserve the right to re-let the unit if balance is not paid by due date.
- Caravans are fully equiped with the exception of linen. Hirers must bring
their own sheets, towels and pillowslips etc. Electricity on £1 meter.
- Caravans are let on condition that the hirers undertake to leave it clean and tidy
- Hirers are responsible for any damage, loss or breakages to caravan and
equipment during hire period.
- In the event of cancellation the whole of the Hire Charge becomes due unless 6 weeks
notice is given. In cases of serious illness the proprieters will consider
each case individually. A medical certificate must be sent.
*Deposit non-returnable if cancelled at any time.
Owing to abuse by certain animal owners we regretfully have to introduce the
following rules which will be strictly enforced:
- Only Dogs Permitted. NO CATS. Boarding for other animals available nearby.
- Not more than 1 dog in each caravan
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and owners must clear away any fouling of the
Park by their dog.
- Dogs must not be allowed to sit on day seats or beds of Caravans, and owners must bring
basket or blanket for dog.
- Dogs must not be left in the caravans unattended
Only one car is permitted adjacent to Caravan. Further cars must be parked
in the Car Park at a charge of £2.00 per week per extra car.
Arrival time 2pm. Departure 9.00am
[Top of page]
Copyright © 2000,
Beer Software Limited